We are excited to announce our new online training package, which has evolved in line with the COVID-19 social distancing guidance.
Our training programme is aimed at providing individuals with awareness around mental health along with useful contacts to signpost others for support and advice.
The following courses are being offered via MS Teams, if interested in booking, click on the course and it will take you to the booking page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Understanding Mental Health & Wellbeing (UMHWB)
- Understanding Grief & Bereavement (UG&B)
- Wellbeing Champions
- Connect 5 Session 1
- Connect 5 Session 2 (you need to complete session 1 before you can attend session 2)
- Connect 5 Session 3 (you need to complete session 2 before you can attend session 3)
The following courses are booked through the Livewell Academy. Some courses are virtual and some are only available via face to face learning which are not currently running due to Covid restrictions. Please email email@example.com for further details or book a place using the Livewell Academy website.
- (MHFA) Mental Health First Aid: Adult, Youth and Armed Forces (2 days)
- (ASIST) Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (2 days)
- SafeTALK (half day suicide awareness & prevention)