We are excited to announce our new online training package, which has evolved in line with the COVID-19 social distancing guidance.
Our training programme is aimed at providing individuals with awareness around mental health along with useful contacts to signpost others for support and advice.
The following courses are being offered as e learning with a follow up ‘live’ session via MS Teams:-
- Understanding Mental Health & Wellbeing (UMHWB)
- Understanding Grief & Bereavement (UG&B)
- Wellbeing Champions
The following courses are still only available via face to face learning, but we are hoping that we will be in a position to deliver them again soon:-
- (MHFA) Mental Health First Aid: Adult, Youth and Armed Forces (2 days)
- (ASIST) Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (2 days)
- SafeTALK (half day suicide awareness & prevention)
- Connect 5 (Sessions 1, 2 & 3) Develops skills and confidence to discuss mental health and wellbeing.
- (MECC) Making Every Contact Count (Healthy Conversations)
*Please note that we also offer an Eatwell Programme and Walk Leader Training, as part of One You Plymouth www.oneyouplymouth.co.uk
Click here for further information and to book your place.