- This event has passed.
May 11th @ 09:30 - 12:30
One event on 22nd June 2022 at 09:30
One event on 10th August 2022 at 09:30
One event on 9th November 2022 at 09:30
SafeTALK is a half-day alertness training that prepares anyone over the age of 16, regardless of prior experience or training, to become a suicide-alert helper.
- Notice and respond to situations where suicide thoughts might be present
- Recognize that invitations for help are often overlooked
- Move beyond the common tendency to miss, dismiss, and avoid suicide
- Apply the TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe
- Know community resources and how to connect someone with thoughts of suicide to them for further help
Please note this course is a face to face course. To find out more and book your place please click here.
If you would like to purchase a ticket for more than one person please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will invoice you directly.