Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
November 30th @ 09:00 - December 1st @ 17:00£120
ASIST is a two-day interactive course that enables participants to become more confident and able to identify risk and intervene to prevent immediate risk of suicide.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify people who have thoughts of suicide,
- Understand how beliefs and attitudes can affect suicide interventions,
- Understand a person at risk’s story about suicide as well as recognise turning points that connect a person to life.
- Conduct a safety assessment and develop a plan that will keep the person at risk safe-for-now.
- Practice as a registered ASIST caregiver
This course does include role-play activities so may be distressing for delegates.
Please note this course is a face to face course. To find out more and book your place please click here.
If you would like to purchase a ticket for more than one person please email our team at email@example.com and we will invoice you directly.